American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
As part of Marketing Enablement and Transformation team within Information Management, this exciting position will be responsible for implementation of marketing strategies through flawless delivery of marketing campaigns for the US card members and supporting strategic and capability transformation initiatives in the team.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Designing and delivering Direct Marketing Card Member Lists for US Card members, with a strong focus on Quality and On-time delivery.
• Collaborating with Marketing, Risk and Capabilities teams to implement campaign targeting strategies.
• Ensuring robust Operational Risk controls and adherence to business, contractual and legal policies while working on campaign design/execution.
• Identifying opportunities to enhance process efficiency through increased standardization and automation, in order to reduce manual effort.
• Developing understanding of Card member data in campaign execution platforms and leveraging the same to consult Marketing on “Intelligent Targeting” and to assess the feasibility of implementation of campaign requests.
• Partnering with IM Capabilities team on strategic Big Data, Workflow automation, Infrastructure Uplift projects etc.
• Performing ad-hoc analysis on campaign effectiveness, on a need basis.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
The successful candidate should possess –
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a tremendous will to win.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills, Multitasking, and Thought-leadership skills with the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
• 3-5 Years Of Systems / Programming & Project Management Experience.
• Exposure to any Programming Knowledge (e.g. SAS, SQL, C++ , Dot NET etc.) And Willingness to learn New Tools & Programming Languages.
• Familiarity With Campaign Management Tools like Unica, and other tools like Aprimo, SAS Base, Cognos will be a plus.
• Excellent Communication, Collaboration, and Change Management skills.
• Good Understanding of payments industry & systems will be a plus.
• An advanced degree in IT or Business would be preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time