American Express Careers
Analyst - Compliance Program Governance
This individual will be responsible for providing support to the Compliance Risk Management Program Governance process, which includes assisting with the management & oversight of Compliance Program: assist in the compliance change management and regulatory compliance training governance processes; annual compliance plan and policies and procedures governance processes; and audits & exams and change management processes.
The successful candidate will work with leadership to: support ongoing enhancements to the compliance change management and regulatory compliance training frameworks, as well as support all aspects of execution of the Compliance Risk Management Program Governance process and key department initiatives as appropriate.
- Experience in Compliance and/or Financial Services industry and/or regulatory compliance training preferred
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently in completing assigned projects and tasks
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results and build effective relationships across all levels of management
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented and self-motivated individual with strong leadership, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Possess sound judgment, flexibility and nimbleness in changing courses; effective and efficient problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, manage multiple projects and drive/achieve results, while working with minimal direction
- Ability to multi-task effortlessly and manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines
- Strong project management skills; proven ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent, cross-functional areas of a project or projects
- Strong computer knowledge; excellent MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- New York-based a must due to highly collaborative nature of role
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time