American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Clm Team Leader France & Netherlands
The Telesales & CCLM team acquires, engages and develops relationships with merchants from +12 proprietary markets. It is a team of +115 employees, based in Madrid. The CLM Team Leader is:
- Responsible of managing and developing a Client Management team ( Centralised Client Managers-CCLMs- and Centralised Merchant Team, CMT)
- Working closely together with the team Manager in partnership with our colleagues in GMS Europe to agree and drive strategy and share best practices, maximizing the return on investment of the channel
- Implementing and developing processes and strategies in order to drive effectiveness and results.
- Managing and coaching direct team to drive optimal team engagement
- Coaching and supporting the team in order to maximize performance of sales results (acquisition, expansion and retention)
- Native french, fluent english and dutch is a plus.
- Manage and coach a team of experienced Client Managers (CCLM and CMT) and ensure team engagement and commitment
- Assure our team members understand and place the AXP Value Proposition to drive account expansion, retention and build relationship with their clients
- Achieve high merchant engagement and satisfaction which translates into a high Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Regular performance monitoring of targeted metrics and implementation of necessary actions to achieve set objectives
- Support the team to identify expansion opportunities in their managed accounts and renegotiations.
- Analyse processes to identify and eliminate inefficiencies
- Responsible for Performance Management Process of direct reports: Development Planning, regular performance Check-Ins, coaching, training according to the individuals' needs
- Maintain strong relationship to the market contacts and business partners
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Mandatory Native French Speaker
- Strong People Leader skills
- Self-motivated individual
- Results driven
- Proactivity & Commitment
- High levels of integrity, willingness to learn and adapt to changes
- Strategic thinking
- Organisational skills, prioritization, meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communication
- English written and spoken
- Previous experience managing people in a sales environment and call centre articulate manner
- Advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint)
- Other European language (Dutch is a plus).
- Passionate about sales
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 3rd of overall Best Companies and No. 1 for Wellness & Wellbeing
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time