American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Boutique Travel Consultant (Virtual)
- Using your exceptional consulting skills to recommend relevant products and services that are perfectly tailored to our Card Members needs
- Providing reassurance and creating rapport by listening to customer needs from the initial inquiry to the welcome home greeting
- Designing unique travel & lifestyle experiences by expertly booking cruises, tours, hotels, flights, and transportation arrangements anywhere in the world
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of industry trends so that you can provide knowledgeable advice and sell products and services with confidence
- Serving as an ‘expert’ who can provide personal insight into top travel destinations and lifestyle events which can be shared with customers and colleagues
- Networking with our destination and supplier partners which will enable you to provide extraordinary, perfectly executed, experiences
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the travel industry, with demonstrated ability to provide expert and consultative servicing skills
- Experience booking tour or cruises, preferably in the luxury travel space. CLIA certification preferred
- Knowledge of travel reservation systems or point of sale tools, Sabre GDS knowledge preferred
- Proficient understanding of world geography and emerging travel destinations
- A flair for building long-lasting customer relationships through exceptional listening and verbal / written communication skills
- Resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure and in changing circumstances
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Sales experience and the consultative skills to confidently recommend and sell relevant products and services
- Desire to have a fun and work as a team is essential in this role
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time