Team Leader - Global New Accounts
Looking for a professional who has growth mindset and is able to lead high performing team that administer both commercial and consumer applications.
- Engaging in processing of financial transactions. Manages workflows and resources to ensure that daily, weekly, and monthly targets are achieved, ensuring that customer service level agreements are met.
- Oversees the functioning of card-member on-boarding which encompasses application receipt, screening, and processing.
- Responsible to deliver high quality customer experience to achieve the goals on turn-around time, client satisfaction, and productivity Interaction with commercial and consumer business / sales teams to support their client on-boarding.
- People Management: Set individual goals & development plans / monitor team & individual performance, feedback & coaching
- Vendor Management: Monitor & control vendor performance, take action to meet SLA
- Resource Management: Recruiting people based on capacity plan
- Compliance: Ensure the process and procedures are followed and support audits and remediation if any.
- Cost Management: Manage to a operating plan / budget as the cost center manager for the team
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese, (verbal / written) in order to interact with the team, business stakeholders in Japan and global stake-holders.
- Min 5 years of work experience.
- Advanced feedback & coaching skills
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and participate in and drive change.
※Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time