American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Engineer - Arch and Mobile & Web Engg
- Responsible for E2E solution architecture.
- Works with Technical Leads, Enterprise Architects, Marketing, and Product Managers to ensure architecture design match the requirements of the business.
- Leads engineers to develop inner source model projects, sets up technical requirements for inner source model components.
- Designs, builds, and executes tests against services API testing as part of a continuous integration model
- Supports and maintains Enterprise wide standards for design and development.
- Sets up best practices for software development and test.
- Prototypes next generation of applications and proof of concepts for the new technologies
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience).
- Minimum 10 years of software development and design experience.
- Hands-On expertise with micro services development and database schema design.
- Excellent Java coding skills.
- Strong understanding and experience on RESTful micro service design.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Strong understanding and experience on web application full stack design.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time