American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
This is a Band 28 requisition.
- The Candidate Will Be Required To Work On Gds, Action Pnr's, Issue Air Tickets, Drive Hotel & Car Invoices Etc.
- Candidate Should Have Sound Knowledge Of Gds - Sabre.
- Should Have sound Knowledge Of Air-Fares & Ticketing, Should Be Able To Read And Interpret Fare Rules In Gds And Apply The Same While Issuing Tickets.
- Should Be Able To Read And Interpret Fare Sheets From Fae – Intranet.
- Candidate Will Be Required To Action Pnrs and ensure SLA adherance.
- Should Have excellent Understanding Of Travel Business to ensure smooth day to day operations.
- Candidate Should Be Result Oriented And Should Be Able To Resolve Queries From Market.
- Should Be A Self Starter & Quick Learner With Ability To Multi-Task.
- The Incumbent Shall Ensure Compliance With Sla And Other Internal Guideline, Policies Related To The Business Area He/She Will Be Part Of.
- Should Be Able To Maintain Excellent Quality Along With High Productivity.
- The candidate would Be Required Understand And Consistently Exceed Customer’s Expectations Whilst Ensuring Effective Teamwork At All Times.
- Should Have An Eye For Detail With High Focus On Quality And Controls .
- Graduate With 2-3 Years Of Experience in travel industry.
- Degree/Diploma In Travel - Air Fares & Ticketing.
- Knowledge Of Gds - Abacus/Sabre Exposure of multiple GDS will be an advantage.
- Exposure To Ticketing & travel processes.
- Sound Knowledge Of Fare Calculation End to end Knowledge of travel business will be an added advantage.
- Effective Communication Skills Result Oriented And Self-motivated.
- Should be able to work under pressure situation.
- Flexible to work 365 Days, 24/7 Enviornment
- Knowledge Of Ms-office, specially Excel and PPT Multi-tasking And effective Time Management skills.
- Knowledge Of Amex Travel Systems: Sabre/Central Command will Be An Added Advantage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time