American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Information Security Analyst - Network Security
- deploy/decommission network security hardware, script, peer review, and implement advanced configurations and manage software on the various network security platforms.
- This individual will be required to operate efficiently within a highly skilled and agile engineering team.
- Candidates that are highly motivated, skilled, can learn quickly with minimal oversight and constantly challenge themselves will greatly benefit on our team.
- Engineers will also be expected to assist with reviewing existing tools, applications and processes to help strengthen and optimize current capabilities, as well as identify any gaps or technical solutions to further enhance the team's effectiveness.
- Additionally, the successful candidate will support leadership, business and technology teams with technical recommendations, documentation and reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of firewalls, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DNS and troubleshooting techniques is required.
- Experience (+2 years) knowledge and understanding of LAN and WAN expertise working with Cisco Firewalls, Routers and Switches.
- Experience (+2 years) knowledge and understanding of Palo Alto networks firewalls in an enterprise environment.
- Palo Alto Certification required. (PCNSE 6 and above).
- Working with web proxy (McAfee Web Gateway, etc.)
- General understanding of threat protection methodology (IPS/IDS, etc.)
- Knowledge with WAN technologies and protocols, including best practices, designs, and troubleshooting.
- Routing protocol experience (Static, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), redistribution, and summarization.
- A clear understanding of routing protocol metrics to aid in desired traffic flow.
- Experience working with highly available and redundant networks.
- Clear understanding of Client / Server applications.
- Good knowledge and use of protocol analyzers (sniffers, etc.)
- Cisco Certification preferred.
- AWS experience preferred.
- Proven problem solver with ability to provide in-depth analysis of complex problems, manage risk, and make quick decisions.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work in a technically challenging environment.
- Excellent presentation/verbal communication skills and the ability to train and mentor other team members.
- Experience in relationship management and collaboration skills with external vendor partners, technology colleagues, and business partners.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time