American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst/Sr Analyst, Site Experience Marketing
This position is an exciting opportunity to work in the fast-paced and dynamic environment of US Consumer Marketing on the Digital Prospect Acquisition Marketing: Site Marketing team. The US Site Marketing team is dedicated to delivering best-in-class digital marketing and card shopping experiences to effectively convert visitors and efficiently acquire high quality new Cardmembers. This position will play a critical role in accelerating the prospect personalization and pre-qualification channels to drive profitable new card acquisition. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to gain digital marketing skills, learn the Acquisition business and gain channel management experience. This position will work closely with key stakeholders in the enterprise COEs (Product and CXO teams) and be responsible for partnering with them to drive the capabilities development and channel optimization. It requires a highly analytical, creative and strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to drive business results.
- Support and execute upon the prospect personalization and pre-qualification marketing strategies and capabilities roadmaps including:
- Manage channel product and offer calendar
- Oversee offer implementation in partnership with cross functional teams
- Assist in planning, prioritizing and supporting capabilities launches
- Support all campaign optimization and test & learn initiatives
- Prepare competitive evaluations
- Monitor and report on key acquisition channel metrics
- Manage channel forecasting and budget activities
- Successfully manage and build cross-functional relationships across multiple internal partners including enterprise COEs, card product management, paid media channels and marketing and campaign operations
- Highly motivated individual with a positive attitude
- 1-2 years of digital marketing and/or consumer marketing experience preferred
- Passion for capabilities and user experience
- Proven track record of executing on marketing campaign and capability initiatives flawlessly
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving (applicable to capabilities and user experience) and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to interact with internal partners, manage multiple projects at once and drive results
- Enjoy working on fun, fast-paced team
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time