American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Executive, Lending
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
This position is responsible to assist the Assistant Manager - Lending to execute and implement marketing and communication programs and projects to drive lending growth and enhance CM awareness of Amex lending brand in Hong Kong. He/she will have accountability for the successful delivery of campaigns and Cardmember communications, as well as of adherence to all internal and external regulatory controls.
The incumbent will also support the Assistant Manager, Lending to partner with the various LOBs and Central Lending team to develop innovative lending engagement strategies, marketing and communication programs and roll out lending capabilities to grow AR, revolve rate and revolve revenue according to our Risk appetite. He/she will have the responsibility to monitor market and competitive activities as well as internal program results.
- Execute and implement marketing programs to grow lending revenue, lending AR, revolve rate and lending engagement
- Work with Brand to reposition lending and synergize Amex branding to raise CM lending awareness
- Work with both internal and external parties to develop ATL and BTL communication and ensure smooth launch of marketing programs
- -Ensure lending marketing and other activities are compliant with all regulatory and legal reforms as well as internal guidelines and risk requirement
- Ensure the HK Credit Card Lending business is compliant with all Regulatory and Legal reforms.
- Execute and implement lending related system update projects and the new lending capabilities
- Perform relevant data analysis and program result tracking
- Monitor external competitive activities related to lending capabilities and lending products.
- Handle ad hoc projects and support different team members from time to time as required
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Are you up for the challenge?
- University degree in Marketing / Business
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in credit card, financial or consumer industry.
- Strong analytical, data analysis and problem solving skills with good P & L mindset and excellent excel and database management skills
- Strong marketing and communication skills with project and agency management skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to build and leverage multiple relationships in a matrix environment.
- Positive and can-do attitude and will to win.
- Innovation, flexible and change mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills in English and Cantonese. Chinese-character typing preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time