American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Centralized Client Manager (CCLM) Germany
Within Client Management, a CCLM is accountable for pro-actively managing relationships with high value Merchants over the telephone.
In this role the CCLM is expected to drive business growth within a defined portfolio of approx. 200 merchants. The CCLM executes a contact strategy in order to ensure relationship building, merchant satisfaction and retention. He/she will set up account plans, identify expansion opportunities, ensure full acceptance and provide merchants with valuable Business Insights and Marketing options.
- Driving growth of American Express charge volume and revenues
- Maintain and grow active locations
- Establishing contact & achieving minimum productivity levels
- Improve merchant satisfaction measured through annual survey
- Retention of account
- Ensure compliance and control
This role is an individual contributor role and will report to the CCLM Market Team Leader.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- German native speaker
- Solid experience in relationship management or sale roles ideally over the telephone (+1year)
- Customer driven, able to find solutions to meet customer needs, creative thinking
- Excellent level of negotiation and objection handling skills
- High level of business awareness and financial acumen including ability to understand key financial drivers and draw accurate conclusions from them
- Good understanding of American Express business and processes (preferable)
- Ability to learn new skills, question the status quo and adjust to changing environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills, able to set priorities to achieve goals, accountability
- Proven ability to independently drive and consistently deliver excellent results in a very challenging competitive environment
- Fluent in English
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 3rd of overall Best Companies and No. 1 for Wellness & Wellbeing.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time