American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Outside Sales Representative, FX (AZ, CA, NV, UT, OR, WA)
American Express has been in existence for 165 years servicing its customers with integrity, trust, security, and quality. Today, these attributes still form the foundation of our American Express brand. American Express employees are engaged and have a passion for their work. Our continued success is solely dependent on the talent that we attract to our organization, and the response that our people make to an ever-changing environment. Every new member of our global team has the opportunity to become a participant and not an observer, and by using your unique skills and background you can help us deliver superior products and services to our shareholders, customers and employees.
Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
- Exceptional consultative phone and face-to-face selling skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout.
- A proven track record in a consultative selling environment (minimum 5 years, financial services and/or FX industry experience a plus).
- Superior pipeline management skills in a CRM environment.
- Proven ability to identify high potential business opportunities, work through multiple layers of organizational contacts, pursue and prioritize accordingly.
- Focused, self motivated team player with a strong will to win and surpass individual goals.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Passion for identifying customer delighters and exceeding expectations.
- Ability to organize large amounts of information, multi-task and establish priorities.
- Ability to positively represent American Express with all internal and external contacts.
- Exceptional client and relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of computer fundamentals including Microsoft Office, Salesforce and Internet.
- Knowledge of AMEX software and internal programs a plus.
This is a virtual /home base position.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time