American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Manager- B2B Partnerships
- The successful candidate will be responsible to identify B2B opportunities across multiple industries, driving end to end deal process including opportunity sizing, analysis of financial models, development of deal constructs, contractual negotiations and deal implementation and monitoring
- Conduct industry and portfolio analysis to develop growth strategies with existing partnerships and identify new partnership opportunities
- Engage and sell to key decision makers of both existing and targeted clients, often at 'C' level
- Provide key inputs for cost and benefit analysis of each initiative and deal
- Work effectively with all other internal partners including Risk, Finance, Legal, Compliance in the end to end deal process Active portfolio management of existing B2B Deals in the market
- Tracking of achievement vs projections - Partner Reporting - Internal deal reporting vs signed-off metrics
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- The successful candidate must be a confident self-starter, with a strong background in identifying and closing B2B partnerships
- Strategic and seasoned professional with experience in structuring win-win partnerships
- Strong financial and commercial acumen, deal financial construct development is a critical element of this role
- Broad based business skills covering sales, client management, marketing and financial disciplines
- Proven experience and success in securing complex deals and managing large portfolios
- Strategic agility, sound judgment and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and relationship building skills with a track record of building senior level relationships - Good communication and presentation skills
- Capable of collaborating & influencing all levels of the organization and across business units in a matrix organization
- High levels of innovation and a team player
- Strong will to win, entrepreneurial mindset with approach to drive strong business results
- Working knowledge of B2B marketplace would be considered a strong asset
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time