American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Travel & Lifestyle Consultant (m/f), Vienna
You won’t just help your customers see the world, you’ll help them truly experience it.
Our Travel & Lifestyle Consultants use their passion for the travel industry to craft unforgettable experiences for American Express Platinum Cardmembers. They are brand ambassadors who take pride in their ability to uniquely resolve customer requests and deliver the personalized attention that they have come to expect, effectively building long-term relationships.
Delight Platinum & Centurion Cardmembers with knowledge. Your knowledge.
Are you ready for anything? Because everything can happen when people travel.
Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
- Provide expert advice and servicing to Platinum & Centurion Cardmembers
- Make personalized recommendations and bookings
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable about industry trends
- Create innovative ways to resolve customer issues
- Cross-sell relevant products and services
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Do you have what it takes to build a career here?
- Completed vocational training in hotel or tourism management
- Minimum 1-year experience in the area of private luxury travel or travel and lifestyle service area
- Good geography skills and knowledge of the travel industry
- Strong sales skills/ability to cross sell relevant services
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to identify and resolve unique customer requests
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German
The minimum salary is 29.000 EUR.
At American Express you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package and will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you’d expect from such a diverse and successful international organisation.
Please note that you can attach up to 4 documents with a maximum of 488 kb each.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time