American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/Sr Manager, Risk Management
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners across Credit Risk Management, Functional Risk, Servicing teams and Marketing to brainstorm innovative solutions, capture requirements and drive a common future vision
- Drive enhancement of end-to-end customer facing processes that support core risk management decisions
- Work in close partnership with Advanced Risk Capabilities and AET to deploy next generation risk capabilities, designed for long-term adaptability
- Run ad hoc analytics in support of capability development
- Monitor developments in the consumer lending space. Leverage Big Data and API technology to create innovative solutions that are cost-efficient and scalable across the enterprise
- Collaborate with Compliance, Legal, Global Banking, and the AXP Privacy Office to deliver defect-free capabilities with the flexibility to meet evolving customer needs while satisfying all relevant regulatory requirements
- Work with RIM Finance to track CR2020 program benefits
- Deep and broad expertise in risk management encompassing knowledge of data, processes and systems
- Knowledge of effective customer management practices
- Ability to build strong relationships, operate effectively within large cross-functional teams, and influence business partners to drive change
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with internal and external senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and design industry leading solutions
- Minimum of Masters degree required. Advanced degree in mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, econometrics, or another related field of study
- Familiarity with Big Data, APIs, and Agile development
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time