American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Manager - EMEA Field Enablement, Training Strategy
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
American Express Global Commercial Services is the leading provider of Corporate Card Programs, Supplier Payments Solutions and other expense management tools that help mid-size companies and large corporations around the world manage almost all the facets of their business spending.
Within Global Marketing, The Global Field Enablement (FE) team leads all field go to market communication strategies for our 4,000 global field Sales and Account Development (Account Sales) organizations, training, and programs to drive field tool adoption. This includes innovative learning and delivery programs to enable our field to provide a best in class prospect and customer experience as well as creative and engaging communications of critical business content such a new products, services, and tools. As experts in large field team needs and go to market strategies, we partner across the business on internal go to market strategies.
The Manager/ Senior Manager of Field Enablement, EMEA New Hire Training will join a very exciting, collaborative and high visibility team and will be responsible for driving Sales and Account Sales productivity and success by:
- Being an expert in Sales and Account Sales enablement for EMEA companies
- Partnering with field teams to understand most critical needs, and be a credible voice for the field
- Leading the end to end strategy and management of innovative and experiential/digital field training programs, with a primary focus on building a best in class new hire onboarding program
- Delivering and facilitating all new hire onboarding programs, in strong partnership with the field organization and key partners from Marketing, Product, Risk, DS&I and others
- Driving digital tool/Salesforce adoption initiatives within the segment, in partnership with the Global Salesforce Adoption and Global Learning COE teams, with a focus on training
- Defining and driving key performance indicators to inform and drive success
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience in field sales/account development/support roles, marketing, general management, or B2B consulting
- Proven track record developing successful programs to accelerate the performance of large B2B customer facing teams
- Outstanding facilitation skills are a must, coupled with a superior ability to take a large audience ‘on a journey’ while presenting
- Proven experience leveraging creative tactics and programs to drive the adoption of new digital capabilities by large client/customer facing teams.
- Experience collaborating across many functional areas (such as field, marketing, product, risk, operations) to lead the design and delivery of relevant, timely, and engaging large scale digital/virtual/and experiential training programs.
- Outstanding business acumen and results orientation.
- Proven passion for working with a customer orientation and global mindset.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and prioritization
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), presenting to senior audiences, stakeholder management, and influencing skills at all levels in an organization.
- Ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, intense will-to-win, and demonstrated personal excellence.
- Enthusiastic, fun, flexible and demonstrates a willingness to learn!
- Fluency in another European language a plus
- MBA or equivalent masters preferred.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time