American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst, US Consumer Acquisition
- Help provide insight into investments optimization and decisioning, including driving investment efficiencies
- Analysis will include business cases, past portfolio performance, assessing channel profitability, as well as various other ad hoc decision support projects
- Leverage CMV models to evaluate investments
- Collaborate with Marketing and Finance on investment management ranging from day-to-day campaign management/ funding and related partner negotiations to monthly/ quarterly budget allocations, and managing the P&L risks and opportunities
- Collaborate with EDA/Amex Digital Labs to analyze and communicate monthly performance review, reporting and analytics
- Liaise and collaborate with Global and HQ Investments team to understand overall P&L impacts as well as help support official Forecasting processes
- Demonstrated excellent strategic thought leadership skills and creativity, as well as strong financial and analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of financial statements, discounted equity cash flow valuation and card economics.
- Ability to create and maintain financial and economic models.
- Highly motivated individual with desire to work on ambiguous projects and the ability to break down complex ideas into understandable and actionable messages.
- Ability to build relationships with business partners by influencing decisions with sound logic and analytics
- Ease with complex data sets, including advanced excel; programming knowledge a plus (i.e. SAS and/or SQL)
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time