American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Web Executive / Analyst
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Product Owner day to day
- Provide data and insights to key Business stakeholders
- Work within an Agile Scrum team
- They are a key member of the marketing team, as such, they collaborate with business partners to support and help shape the content roadmap and integration,
- Works with customers, key stakeholders, and partners to supply content to the scrum team and product owner
- Collaborating with product managers and subject matter experts on content development
- Partnering with creative agencies to develop content migration strategy, high-impact value messaging and flexible templates
- Measuring page analytics and looking at ways to improve key metrics
- Stay abreast the latest trends in SEO, digital marketing and best practices, and incorporate those into the GNW as appropriate
- Support the Product Owner with communication and education updates to stakeholders and other internal business units
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
A highly motivated self-starter. Must possess the ability to think creatively, strategically and globally. The position requires ability to effectively function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The role reports to the Senior Manager/Product Owner of Global Network Online Marketing
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time