American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
TM Credit & Collect-T2-I
This is a Band 28 requisition.
This position is responsible for but is not limited to the following.
- This position is responsible for : Key responsibilities include but is not limited to the following:
- Ensure maximum recovery on CM accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact.
- Analyze risk on customer accounts, making sound decisions to ensure recovery while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels via VOCM scores.
- Meet metrics on VOCM, quality, contact rate and collection.
- Shift 24X7
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience.
- Proven track record for servicing and driving VOCM scores.
- Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
- Should display a penchant for Result Orientation & Personal Accountability.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Relationship Building & Communication Skills (Written & Verbal). 6.Should possess sound Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong Team Player with high level of integrity.
- Change Management Ability & self-motivating skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time