American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/Senior Manager, International Commercial Card Lending - Risk Management
The incumbent’s key responsibilities will include:
- Deployment of credit risk strategies for commercial card lending (including Lending on Charge) for international markets. These include
- Preparation and deployment of credit risk strategies for new card products in international markets
- Leading and managing core lending underwriting and related functions, including; Line Assignment, Proactive Line Increase, Reactive Line Increase) for new card products in international markets.
- Drive in-depth analytics for opportunity sizing of new initiatives and launches for international commercial card lending products
- Prioritize initiatives across markets based on opportunity sizing and resource availability
- Partner across risk teams and work closely with US Commercial Card Lending risk team, Non-card lending risk team and International CCO teams
- Partner closely with product, marketing, compliance, and other key stakeholders
- Knowledge of credit risk, overall economics and P&L levers of a card lending business
- Knowledge of commercial business and AXP risk capabilities is preferred
- Prior experience in risk management, with an emphasis on underwriting is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and an innovative approach to solving both practical and theoretical problems
- Ability to build strong working relationships, operate in large cross-functional teams, and influence colleagues to drive change
- Masters in an analytical field preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time