Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Executive – Pull Acquisition (DM/Telemarketing)
This position is responsible to conduct RCP Platinum card acquisition through mainly DM channel. This candidate will also be responsible for improving the new card member’s behaviors. In order to maximize card acquisition and customer behaviors, result oriented, analytical thinking and customer oriented mind are critical.
- Develop the RCP Platinum acquisition strategy in cooperate with Product Line Development team
- Develop effective campaigns and communication to improve the acquisition quality
- Analyze the result of acquisition and improve the performance.
- Manage external creative agencies to develop attractive creatives
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders (PLD, Brand/Communication, IM, Risk, New Accounts, Legal/Compliance, Finance, WS, Central acquisition team etc.) to deliver the attractive acquisition campaigns
- Manage and optimize acquisition budget towards key success metrics like card acquisition volume and card billing
- Ensure compliance with key legal and regulatory requirements
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Good understanding of consumer attitudes and behavior among high income segment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Logical thinking skills
- Solid understanding of card economics and financial concepts
- Results oriented and good project management
- Team player and excellent communication skill to work with colleague across the lines
- Self motivator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in MS Office, notably Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication in Japanese/English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム