American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Relationship Manager
Deliver once-in-a lifetime daily.
Every one of our Assistant Relationship Managers is passionate about customer service. They are brand ambassadors who take pride in their ability to work efficiently and effectively with multiple Relationship Managers. They’re problem solvers who go above and beyond to demonstrate great knowledge and exceed the travel and lifestyle expectations of our Centurion Card members.
Every customer is unique, but expectations and responsibilities are clear:
- Support Relationship Managers by efficiently responding to delegated travel and lifestyle tasks and completing those tasks with an eye on quality
- Build strong relationships with Relationship Managers and fellow Assistant Relationship Managers to drive team-wide customer, shareholder (sales growth) and employee metrics (compliance and efficiency)
- Complete portfolio reviews with Relationship Managers to drive growth in Centurion Card member share of travel wallet
- Experience in a Travel Consultant role preferred
- Experience in a sales role is desired
- Ability to prioritise, manage and deliver multiple requests simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Strong geographic and travel industry knowledge
- Previous GDS experience would be great
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time