American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Consulting Analyst H/F, Internship 6 months
GCP continues to be a fast growing business. Accelerating growth momentum, increasing profitability, and powering up our value proposition are key objectives for GCP organization. The Global Product Management organization, within GCP, is instrumental in ensuring achievement of these objectives.
The Global Consulting team is responsible for the execution of complex management consulting engagements for global and multinational clients.
This role will work closely with the consulting managers, team members, clients, suppliers and cross-functional business partners to improve profitability, increase growth and enhance the customer experience in the delivery of consulting projects.
If you seek for a six months (non-renewable) challenge, have a strategic and analytical mindset, consider working with American Express.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Candidate to one of the following:
- Bachelors in quantitative field (e.g., Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Operations Research), M.S or MBA
- Analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to interpret large amounts of data, some of it ambiguous, and translate it into concise rational output that includes recommendations based upon core findings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong client management skills
- A demonstrated ability to work in high-pressure situations with minimal errors.
- An optimistic and growth mindset with a tremendous will to win
- Should be able to function with minimum supervision with high sense of ownership
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time