American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Service Delivery Engineer
- Communicates the status of incidents, preventative solutions and resolutions to the Service Delivery Manager/Director
- Leads core support to Service Delivery deliverables and meets the agreed quality standards of documentation and reporting
- Assists in the investigation (root cause analysis) and resolution of problems
- Leads in the development and deployment of preventative maintenance procedures
- Leads Disaster Recovery Testing
- Interacts with the product engineering and delivery & integration teams via assigned Retrospectives/Post-Implementation Reviews to ensure quality standards are adhered to during development and implementation
- Contributes to continuous service improvement by maintaining assigned best practices and knowledge repositories
- Up to 4 years of work experience in a production/service/ operations support environment or within a product engineering organization as an Engineer
- Hands on experience with any server and application performance monitoring tools (Ex – CA Wily, Dynatrace, AppDynamics or any other open source tools)
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Operations processes
- Knowledge of distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms and relational databases
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field or equivalent associate degree.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to understand Agile practices
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time