American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst - US Consumer Lending
- Forecast and conduct strategic analysis of consumer accounts receivables, a multi-billion dollar key indicator and important driver of the P&L
- Develop expertise of consumer lending behaviors, including accounts receivables and lending-related revenues; report results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Work closely with other Finance teams, Consumer Marketing and Business partners to drive alignment on targets and communicate variances
- Maintain several core USCS models, which are used to enhance financial analytics for the USCS business
- 2+ years experience in financial services industry; Lending and Card Economics experience is a strong preference
- Forecasting, Modeling experience; advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge of AXP Financial systems, including TM1 and Oracle, preferred
- Analytical mindset; demonstrated ability to develop sophisticated financial models and draw value-added insights from large amounts of financial data
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral; experience leading discussions with Senior Leaders and collaborating at all levels of the organization
- Strong work ethic with an intense will-to-win and drive to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex work streams and work across boundaries
- SQL, SAS, and Tableau experience preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time