American Express Profesiones
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Financial Investigation Unit (FIU) – Specialist-Compliance
Descripción del Trabajo
American Express’ Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) has a comprehensive screening & monitoring process to identify all potential and existing account relationships with Sanctioned Individuals & Entities and Politically Exposed Persons.
The successful candidate will be responsible to effectively execute Sanctions Screening and Monitoring Process for LACC, EMEA & JAPA regions and collaborate with various teams across American Express.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting Sanctions and Politically Exposed Persons screening in Bridger, the enterprise screening tool
- Performing enhanced due diligence research
- Collaborating with all lines of business
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Keen attention to detail in investigation, analysis, and documentation
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer and internet research skills
- Effective communication and excellent writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple and varied projects simultaneously
- Self-Motivated person
- Educational Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo