American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, B2B Product Finance
Global Commercial Payments (GCP) is the global leader in providing payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. The GCP Product Finance Team provides decision support and drives key financial analyses across all products for the global business. This role will work closely with key Finance teams across AXP as well as our GCP business partners to help deliver against the strategic and financial objectives. To be successful, the candidate will need to collaborate with the business to communicate the financial impacts of product decisions and provide strategic insight to drive future product investments. This position will focus on products, partnerships, and services designed for corporate clients.
- Solve business opportunities through analytical rigor and a holistic understanding of the corporate payments space
- Scale corporate analytics and insights that enable American Express to fulfill client needs through customization
- Build relationships with product owners, understand their products and services in detail, and consult on a wide variety of projects
- Create business cases for product launches and participate in go to market activities to ensure financial continuity along the product lifecycle
- Provide financial reporting to business partners to keep leaders informed of product performance
- 3+ years’ experience preferred
- Superior ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization
- Build complex financial models from the ground up with limited oversight
- Ability to create analytical frameworks on which to base recommendations and business cases
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated personal excellence
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of computer programming (i.e., SQL, SAS, Python, etc.) preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time