American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/Senior Manager, Marketing - Personal Savings
- Lead email channel strategy and campaign execution, delivering deposit funding and retention goals through new customer acquisition and driving loyalty among existing customers.
- Develop and lead the execution of the direct mail channel acquisition plan including targeting strategy, creative development, printing/production and results analytics.
- Evolve targeting strategy to drive greater scale and efficiency, identifying opportunities to identify the most profitable customers and prospects.
- Devise test plans to refine creative and targeting strategies.
- Develop a clear understanding of the addressable market for prospective customers and provide recommendations on investment optimization across channels.
- Maintain a pulse on competitive offers and strategies utilized in direct mail and email channels for acquisition and customer engagement benchmarking.
- Manage relationships with agencies and key external partners for creative development and campaign delivery.
- Partner with key internal teams, including Digital Customer Experience, Information Management, Global Servicing Network, Legal, Compliance, and Privacy, to ensure strategic alignment and deliver a seamless customer & prospect experience while meeting all regulatory requirements.
- At least four years of prior direct marketing experience required
- A self-starter who is able to concurrently work on several complex projects and prioritize work; excellent project management and communication skills required
- Highly strategic, analytical thinker with proven ability to identify new opportunities, translate ideas into actions, and drive results
- Strong relationship-builder with proven ability to influence stakeholder groups including internal business partners and external agencies and vendors
- Experience working with agencies to develop high impact creative assets
- Fast learner with a passion for customer acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time