American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Team Leader, Business Analytics (Call Center)
●This position involves high liaison with Travel & Lifestyle Service Center Of Excellences and Global Network and International Consumer Services stakeholders and is responsible for:
- Develop and implement regional projects for both offline and online platforms to meet business objectives and improve TLS KPI by closely working with Operation Leaders
- Proactively identify operational opportunities & gaps by conducting data analysis and engage Senior Leaders to strengthen alignments and to obtain necessary supports
- Take accountability for designing, monitoring and reporting on project milestones, deliverables and status updates to as a Project Manager
- Report in timely manner BAU performance metrics that are tied to TLS Japan scorecard, by close liaison with TLS COEs and GNICS stakeholders
- Prepare materials to present performance metrics for BUR to TLS management and TLS global leadership tea
- Identify x(s), i.e. leading indicator(s), of TLS performance metrics and report to call for timely day-to-day actions.
- Establish hypothesis via strong partnership with TLS Japan management team and GNET
- Obtain data via TLS-owned systems, TLS COEs, and GNICS and analyze to validate the hypothesis
- Support TLS Japan management to establish a business case to present to Senior management team
- Verify impact of the actions by monitoring performance data and feed in to BAU reporting as necessary
- Enabling TLS Performance initiatives including P4P and PIP
- Support TLS Japan Operation Management in Incentive and P4P process as well as PIP
- Support his/her direct report to achieve goals
- Enable his/her direct report to identify development needs and establish development action plan
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Proactively influence Operation Leaders to provide certain supports to drive own initiatives
• Understanding the connection between data and actual TLS operations and Customer Behavior
• Providing flexibility and relevant prioritization to meet various needs of leaders and business partner
2.Unique Knowledge & Skills
• Strong analytic skill and knowledge on data source
• Ability to influence large and diverse teams to achieve project deadlines/outcomes
• Ability to accurately interpret and process information
• Ability to research and seek out the relevant information
• Ability to establish logical business case using analytical outcome
• Ability to present with appropriate speech to the audience
• Experience in managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills with fluency both Japanese and English are essential
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time