American Express Careers
Senior Account Executive
- This challenging role sits with the Global Corporate Payments team and is responsible for driving sales in the SME segment corporate card space. The Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for acquiring new corporate clients for American Express by tailoring corporate payment solutions that deliver value to SME clients. This role is responsible in developing a pipeline of opportunities through cold calling and other lead generation efforts, and manage a complex end-to-end sales process to penetrate all segments within the SME segment Corporate Card sales space. The incumbent will build and leverage relationships with clients and key business partners to generate leads and client referrals, as well as manage the end-to-end sales process to ensure the potential charge volume of an account is optimized. The incumbent will achieve Booked Charge Volume (BCV) targets by selling consultatively and primarily over the phone with some face to face client meetings required.
- Develop winning strategy by prospecting specific industries with high spending potential
- Build and manage a strong sales pipeline as well as accurate projection of sales performance through Salesforce.com
- Build and leverage relationships with clients and key business partners to generate leads and client referrals
- Manage the end-to-end sales process including financial and risk assessment, compliance and legal related issues, and agreement execution to ensure the potential charge volume of an account is optimized.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time