American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Development Executive
- Managing end to end sales cycle from new client acquisition to close
- Using online CRM tool (salesforce.com) to source leads, maintain detailed information on all appointments and customer feedback (daily)
- Developing key internal relationships with Risk Management, Commercial Underwriting, New Accounts, Commercial Card Sales and Global Merchant Services
- Conduct market research on relevant developments in target industries (eg, medical, dental, construction, etc.)
- Generating new business opportunities through cold calling, social media channels, referrals, and cross selling
- Tracking and reporting on sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Consultative selling experience (proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals) in a cold calling sales environment
- A hunter mentality with the ability to drive sales from the ground up
- Demonstrated strategic ability to link Amex strategic and financial objectives and customer goals.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships and manage a lead pipeline across the sales cycle
- Excellent oral and written communication, and relationship building abilities
- Ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time