American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Investigative experience required.
- Law enforcement background preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred (concentration in Criminal Justice desirable)
- Cyber investigation knowledge and experience preferred
- Detailed understanding of prosecution guidelines, privacy laws, and associated criminal laws.
- Demonstrated skills in conducting field investigations involving financial and cyber/computer fraud.
- Highly developed analytical abilities with basic knowledge of finance and related transactions
- Must be the ultimate team player and have an understanding of networking between law enforcement and the financial services industry
- Ability to make formal presentations before diverse groups
- Strong interviewing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills with thorough knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Position is on call 24/7/365.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time