American Express Careers
Head of Product, IIS
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- Responsible for managing insurance portfolio & growing insurance business for the market
- Manage P&L for the market. Responsible for delivering the Revenue and MC targets for the market by implementing revenue enhancement initiatives and strict control on expenses
- Manage A&P investment to drive greater efficiency for new business acquisition and marketing
- Identify insurance opportunity. Define and develop new products for the market in line with the market strategy
- Build strong relationship with internal stakeholders and work closely with them in developing & implementing marketing campaigns via all AMEX touchpoints
- Work towards delivering a seamless customer experience for policy holders
- Responsible for partner management and engagement
- Oversee insurance operation & control. Develop a strong understanding of local laws and regulations and any changes announced to ensure strong operations and compliance. Keep abreast on market developments and keep management updated on key upcoming developments
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Degree or equivalent
- Min 8 years in financial industry with team management experience
- Passionate in business development with entrepreneur mindset
- Strong communication, inter-personal and partner management skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking
- Agility and tenacity in leading the team through challenges
- Prior insurance experience would be beneficial
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time