American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Assistant – Consumer Charge Portfolio
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the product team to execute products and marketing programs of the Consumer Charge Portfolio. This incumbent is required to possess a strong communications and project management skills to drive marketing programs and enhance cardmember engagement.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to manage, implement and track marketing campaigns which drive cardmember engagement and incremental business.
- Assist hiring manager to track portfolio performance, analyse market research results to ensure the optimal use of investment dollars and to identify trends and opportunities.
- Act as the project champion of the premium product websites.
- Support the logistics and on site management at cardmember events.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, competitor activities and customer needs in the premium space.
- Manage internal and external partners and vendor relationships.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Are you up for the challenge?
- University degree in Business with a minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing.
- Working experience in financial services industry or marketing agencies is preferred.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking, project management and prioritization skills.
- Strong English and Chinese written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently, with excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, responsible and attention to details.
- Good PC skills (including Chinese character input).
- Exposure to the “Premium” market would be an advantage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time