American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Provide analysis and reporting on IFRS legal entity financial results to senior management
- Prepare financial reports for Canadian Board of Directors and Audit Committee
- Prepare external financial filings and reports in accordance with Canadian regulatory reporting requirements for submission to the Regulators
- Advise on local financial regulatory environment and requirements.
- Respond to and resolve all IFRS legal entity related queries raised by local market customers, business partners and regional finance team.
- Ensure all Statutory & Regulatory reporting requirements are completed accurately and on timely basis
- Ensure IFRS financial statements for all Canadian legal entities are prepared accurately and on timely basis
- Support and co-ordinate external auditors and regulators during external audits and regulatory reviews
- Qualified Accountant (CPA)
- At least 4 - 5 years external reporting experience in financial services industry
- Strong technical accounting background and experience in accounting and reporting, including understanding of regulatory compliance requirements
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- High proficiency in MS-Office applications and Essbase/analytical software
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to collaborate across geographies in a matrix structure and deliver on customer expectations
- Strong understanding of financial systems and processes as well as control environment
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time