American Express entered the travel agency business in 1915 and today is one of the world’s largest luxury travel and lifestyle services networks. The Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) business provides easy access and extraordinary service for Card Members seeking leisure travel as well as a variety of lifestyle services.
For more than 100 years, American Express Travel & Lifestyle Services has served and inspired extraordinary lives by delivering WOW experiences every day. Using our Extraordinary Care global servicing ethos, our Lifestyle consultants go above and beyond to surpass the expectation of our Premium Card Members and handle all aspects of their lifestyle needs with enthusiasm and passion.
A successful Lifestyle consultant has an entrepreneurial spirit and serves as an advocate for their customers. They will understand the luxury servicing space and maintain awareness in the latest trends across, dining, entertainment, fashion, events etc. to engage with their customers.
• Understand the profile, preferences, and lifestyle history of Card Members
• Leverage a variety of internal resources to gain deeper understanding of Card Members and develop opportunities to deliver outstanding service
• Ensure customer profiles are accurate and up-to-date in order to further enhance the Card Member experience
• Use detailed knowledge of Card Members lifestyle preferences and history to offer relevant value-added opportunities
• Drive increase in benefit engagement with Card Members across the portfolio of premium card products
• Understand existing and new product offerings, value proposition and relevance to Card Members
• Appropriately leverage internal expertise to coordinate the handling of complex inquiries, ensuring timely completion to the satisfaction of the customer
• Minimum 2 years customer engagement and/or lifestyle/concierge experience
• Passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication
• Superior attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to understand customers’ unique needs/desires through focused consultation and to design customized options to exceed their expectations
• Experience and interest in luxury lifestyle servicing
• Effectively prioritize workloads and Card Member requests
• Analyzing new information quickly, think innovatively, and challenge traditional servicing approaches
• Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team and collaborate effectively across multiple business units
• Ability to receive and acknowledge feedback (complaints & compliments) and act on it by engaging American Express internal stakeholders to resolve any issues in a timely manner
• Have a positive can-do attitude with the ability to maintain composure under pressure
• Flexible to work shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Must be eligible to work in Canada• Bilingualism (French) an asset
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time