American Express entered the travel agency business in 1915 and today is one of the world’s largest luxury travel and lifestyle services networks.
For more than 100 years, American Express Travel & Lifestyle Services has served and inspired extraordinary lives by delivering WOW experiences every day. Using our Extraordinary Care global servicing ethos, our Premium Travel consultants go above and beyond to surpass the expectation of our Premium Card Members and handle all aspects of their travel needs with enthusiasm and passion.
A successful Premium Travel consultant lives up to our brand promise and uses their knowledge of the luxury travel space to engage customers and set THE standard for customer experience.
• Understand the travel profile, preferences, and history of Card Members
• Leverage a variety of internal resources to gain deeper understanding of Card Members and develop opportunities to deliver outstanding service
• Ensure customer profiles are accurate and up-to-date in order to further enhance the Card Member experience
• Use detailed knowledge of Card Members travel history to offer relevant value-added opportunities
• Drive increase in benefit engagement with Card Members across the portfolio of premium card products
• Understand existing and new product offerings, value proposition and relevance to Card Members
• Appropriately leverage internal expertise to coordinate the handling of complex inquiries, ensuring timely completion to the satisfaction of the customer
•Must be TICO certified
• Recent usage and proficiency with a GDS is required; preferably Sabre
• 1 year prior sales experience, demonstrating consultative selling skills with ability to confidently offer recommendations resulting in high customer satisfaction
• Passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication
• Superior attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to understand customers’ unique travel needs/desires through focused consultation and to design customized travel options to exceed their expectations
• Broad domestic and international destination knowledge
• Effectively prioritize workloads and Card Member requests
• Analyzing new information quickly, think innovatively, and challenge traditional servicing approaches
• Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team and collaborate effectively across multiple business units
• Ability to receive and acknowledge feedback (complaints & compliments) and act on it by engaging American Express internal stakeholders to resolve any issues in a timely manner
• Have a positive can-do attitude with the ability to maintain composure under pressure
• Flexible to work shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Must be eligible to work in Canada• Bilingualism (French) an asset
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time