American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager
- Co-ordinating a complex, cross functional group to agree milestones, dependencies and blockers to success
- Work closely with the Release Train Engineering function and align plans to the overall Release Management process
- Work with the teams to agree an Agile approach to development
- Collaborate with CX, product design and platform development teams
- Lead the planning and coordination of strategic programs from initiation to implementation.
- Crisp, relevant project plan creation and communication
- Identify and drive consensus on dependencies and impact to overall timeframes
- Create forums for updates/discussions relevant to project needs to ensure effective cross pollination of information and force decision making at all levels
- Detailed understanding of prioritized features and user stories to meet MVP, and support prioritisation as appropriate
- Lead a robust communication strategy throughout the product development lifecycle
- Track project costs and report as needed
- Contributor to continual process improvement and reengineering activities.
- 5+ year Project/Product implementation experience in a digital team
- Experience in product development methodologies such as Agile
- Technical aptitude is beneficial given the role straddles product and technology
- Very strong relationship management skills with the ability to communicate clearly (in verbal & written form)
- A highly motivated self-starter, who can work independently
- Desire to advance Agile maturity across the Product function
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time