American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Client Management Team Leader, FX
- Must have demonstrated account management experience
- Experience in leading a team
- High proficiency in verbal and written communication
- High proficiency with Excel and Power point
- Creative problem-solver
- Demonstrated capability to function optimally in team setting. Must understand the individual and group responsibilities impact to department profit and revenue targets
- Proven relationship skills required to build and maintain relationships with direct reports, clients and key contacts internally and externally
- Strong ability to analyze and assess raw data to draw meaningful conclusions
- Strong track record of successful client portfolio and relationship management
- 6+ years of experience is required in addition to previous leadership experience in a client facing, relationship management or account development role
- Candidate must be able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Excellent leadership skills with proven ability to identify strengths and address development needs within the team, strong team builder - able to attract, motivate and retain top talent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in addition to financial/analytical skills
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time