American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst-Risk & Info Management
- Assist in identifying opportunities to make the risk assessment more efficient and identifying risk prevention opportunities;
- Support appropriate governance activities including business unit level oversight committees and operational risk profiling and reporting;
- Assist in ensuring process activity and governance (controls) is efficient, effective, and aligned with AXP and the BU’s risk tolerance to prevent negative events from occurring;
- Maintain business level procedural documents to support the implementation of the operational risk framework;
- Support the conduct of risk assessments using the company’s standard methodologies; mitigate identified control weaknesses through the creation of appropriate action plans;
- Support the effectiveness of business area risk management programs through strong engagement & deep relationship with Business Partners
- 2+ years of experience in Operational Risk Management, Audit, Compliance, Project Management, Business/Operations/Finance functions.
- BA/BS from an accredited institution preferred
- A strong understanding and practical experience of Risk and Control disciplines, including COSO framework, audit approach, Sarbanes Oxley, and/or processes risk assessment is preferred.
- Good analytical capabilities and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to convey clear insight and thought leadership
- Good presentation skills, particularly in the development of insightful messaging across levels of management
- Should have the ability to influence outcomes and build good relationships
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time