American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Bilingual Specialized Travel & Lifestyle Consultant (Cantonese/English)
- Passion for travelling and delivering extraordinary experiences to our prestige card members
- Possess sound product knowledge in Lifestyle / Concierge servicing such as fine dining, theatre/opera recommendations, sporting events & latest trend in other luxurious products
- To go “above and beyond” what is perceived as “normal” Lifestyle servicing and deliver a “Wow” or delight factor to the most premium Card Member. Offer alternate solutions that delight Card members with “Wow” factors and handle their requests with tact and compassion to maximize customer satisfaction
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to be able to communicate with and provide consultative servicing to premium card members
- Experience in travel/hospitality industry is preferred
- Flexible to work shifts including evenings, weekends and holiday
- 2-3 years as a Travel/Lifestyle consultant and/or with concierge experience in hospitality/banking/upscale retail outlets would be an advantage
- Recent usage and proficiency with a Global Distribution System; preferably Abacus/Sabre
- Valid work status in Canada
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including active listening in Cantonese, and English (Putonghua is beneficial)
- Ability to respond professionally and make effective, accurate decisions efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Possess effective problem solving skills with focus on our card members
- Corporate/Leisure Travel booking experience an asset
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a strong teamwork environment
- Attention to details with excellent time management and organizational skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time