This position is responsible for looking after cardmember digital engagement activities. Will be responsible for aligning with and providing support and insights to internal teams with the aim to drive increased usage of digital capabilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day-to-day digital marketing activities aimed at increasing our cardmember digital engagement.
- Plan and develop various card member communications and marketing plans for current and also soon to be released capabilities in the market;
- Provide input and oversee governance over our internal marketing capabilities, working closely with various internal partners
- Collaborate and maintain strong relationships with various internal partners, assisting them with the usage of current digital marketing capabilities.
- Track and monitor digital engagement metrics and campaign results, providing insights to guide and improve our cardmember marketing capabilities.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Positive attitude and strong thought leadership to seek out new innovative ways to increase cardmember engagement
• Flexibility, Open-mindedness, and willingness to take on new challenges and implement change to seek further growth
• Team player with excellent Interpersonal skills enabling them to work across lines of business
• Self-motivator, with ability to execute multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Analytical thinking and attention to details
• An interest in digital capabilities and changes in the market is beneficial
• Strong marketing communication development skill
• Marketing budget control experience is preferable
• Communication skills (verbal and written) in both Japanese & English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): フルタイム