American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
This role will support the Hong Kong Insurance team for sales and operation support.
- Manage team’s termination and new hire on-boarding processes
- Collect data and analyze figure for management MIS
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support to the team such as sales reporting, AML handling, insurance fact sheet mailing, office equipment maintenance, service arrangement, stationery ordering, etc.
- Communicate with insurance carriers concerning general enquires and operation process follow up
- Support in ad-hoc projects or related tasks
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned
upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to
applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Form 5 or above with 2-3 years experience in sales administration functions, preferably in Insurance Industry
- Willing to work independently and under pressure to meet tight schedule deadline
- Customer-oriented with strong sense of responsibility
- With patient and careful in handling daily operations
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Good command in written Chinese and English
- Proficient Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time