American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Play a critical role in the market compliance team to support the Market Compliance Officer - Thailand in implementing the Thailand Compliance program.
- Oversight of key regulatory change and support the implementation of new regulations. This involves working closely with the business to design new processes in accordance to regulatory requirements.
- Investigates suspicious or unusual pattern of transactions when alerted and maintains documentation of outcome of investigation.
- Prepares Suspicious Transaction Report and Cash Reporting Report for submission to regulator, if necessary.
- Performs the review of advertisements, marketing materials and sales scripts for compliance implications.
- Reviews Politically Exposed Persons and Sanctions Alerts to identify possible matches for Anti-Money Laundering compliance.
- Drafts compliance policies and follows through to ensure implementation of procedures and monitoring programs by relevant business units.
- Assists with managing internal audits, regulator examination and other related reviews.
- Provide compliance support and advice to business concerning compliance related matters as well as laws & regulations implementation
- Assists with drafting compliance reports
- Performs compliance monitoring and testing according to a risk based plan. Identifies compliance gaps and work with the business to remediate the gaps.
- Support and oversight the business initiative and compliance programs.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We seek a highly motivated individual, who is keen to further develop his/her career and expertise within the compliance field.
- The individual in this position must be a self-starter and must have the ability to multi-task
- Experience in working project management, tracking tasks against milestones and handle various stakeholders.
- Independent worker with a keen interest to learn new tasks.
- Ability to work fast.
- Compliance experience is good to have. (at least 3-5 years)
- Knowledge and experience in AML Laws & Regulations is highly preferred
- Audit Big Four or Law Firm background is preferred
- University Degree
- Language: English and Fluent in Thai (Speaking, writing and listening)
- Credit card business / Banking industry background is an advantage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time