American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Fraud Protection Specialist- Cantonese & English (Night Shift)- Up to RM 6K!
- Service transaction level credit and fraud risk inbound calls from merchants and cardmembers based in Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, UK, and USA.
- Detect and minimize credit and fraud risk whilst enabling cardmember spend at the same time
- Efficiently detect and prevent fraudulent activity, whist enhancing customer experience through world class servicing
- Real time, transaction level credit and fraud risk assessments
- Responsible for making a pro-active attempt to identify fraudulent charges via inbound and outbound calls.
- Point of Sales (POS) approval •Charge Reversals
- Resolve cases within the assigned empowerment limit
- Working hours (weekday) : rotating night shift, starting as early as 4pm, ending as late as 7am.
- Working hours (weekend) : rotating noon/night shift , starting as early as 12pm, ending as late as 7am.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Must be willing to work on rotating night shifts (5-day week, rotating off days, shift as early at 4pm staggered until as late as 10pm)
- Fluent in spoken Mandarin to be able to work with merchants and cardmembers based in Taiwan or Singapore
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese to be able to work with merchants and cardmembers based in Hong Kong.
- Fluent in spoken English to be able to work with merchants and cardmembers based in UK, USA, Singapore, India, Australia & New Zealand
- Minimum SPM/STPM qualifications, preferably with tertiary education.
- High level of integrity.
- PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS : Maturity and Adaptability to cultural differences and diversity. Team player who is able to work in diverse group.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time