American Express Careers
Cardmember Maintenance Inquiry Analyst - Japanese カード会員 情報メンテナンス&照会アナリスト - 日本語対応 (August Intake)
- Ensure most recent and accurate data available on cardholder accounts
- Update cardholder account information when necessary
- Review, analyze and process account maintenance requests from cardholder or other internal stakeholders
- Replying by written correspondence in Japanese / English to cardholder requests.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing English and Japanese with JLPT 2 or above
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- A customer centric, can do attitude for customer
- Able to deliver result in accordance with policy and procedure
- Good PC skills
- Pro-active team player
- 流暢な英語 及び 日本語 – 会話・読み書き
- 4年制 大学卒業以上
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time