American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Japan CMMI Team Leader
- Reporting into CFN (Customer Fulfillment Network) Manager and leading a team of CCPs (Customer Care Professional)
- Leading Card member Maintenance and Inquiries team which manages maintenance requests on Card member accounts
- The position is responsible to drive Team Efficiency, Control & Compliance Result
- The leader will be accountable to achieve operational quality targets, coaching, performance and development of the assigned team
- The leader has to work with various business partners to drive CFN results
- Identifying area for improvement and implementing appropriate changes to improve CFN results
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing English and Japanese with JLPT 2 or above
- Minimum 2 years working experience in related field and call handling experience is an advantage
- Strong people management skills such as coaching, communication and performance management
- Able to demonstrate strong customer centric understanding and building strong relationship internally and externally
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- A customer centric, can do attitude for customer
- Able to deliver result in accordance with policy and procedure
- Good PC skills
- Pro-active team player
- Flexible to work shifts hours as well as weekend & Malaysia public holiday when necessary
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time