This is a Band 28 requisition
•This role involves interacting with corporate clients (Program Administrators, Account Development Managers, etc) and resolving their inquiries over email
• Ensuring that metrics such as Quality, Compliance, Voice of Customer & Productivity are met
• Adherence to schedule (attendance, start/finish time, breaks)
• Take ownership of the email/issue and resolve to customer’s expectations to deepen relationship and achieve highest level of customer satisfaction,
• Understand, determine and anticipate customer needs and present solutions as appropriate,
• Ensure all actions and requests are attended to within the service level agreements.
• Escalate unresolved issues to senior representative or team leader,
• Maintain a positive and effective work environment,
• Observe privacy act at all times when dealing with customers,
• Actively uphold the blue box values by not engaging in behaviors that do not support our corporate objectives to improve all areas of the service profit chain,
• Support changes that will be implemented out of business needs, adjustments to company policies, process,
• Liaise with other amex business units and develop relationship networking for the long-term benefit of the client,
• Actively uphold the blue box values.
• Shift timing – 6:30 am to 3:00 pm (shift is subject to change as per business need)
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Graduate with a minimum work experience of 1-2 years preferably in card operations / customer services area
• Knowledge of corporate services operations will be an advantage,
• Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and probing skills,
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team to achieve goals,
• Proven experience with negotiating/problem solving,
• Ability to work within a busy and demanding team environment,
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills,
• Commitment to the highest level of customer service,
• Analytical and problem solving skills,
• Ability to identify and act on issues which may impact this corporate client,
• Ability to manage own priorities,
• Ability to maintain composure under pressure in a demanding environment,
• Strong knowlege of PC based software including MSOffice and Outlook.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time