American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Global New Hire Learning Design – Travel and Lifestyle Services
- Frontline Enablement: Recruitment, L&D and communication for the premium contact center
- Frontline Optimization: Consultant productivity and performance
- Business Enablement: Travel operations support for ops and analytics for Travel & Lifestyle Services
- Knowledge and experience in applying Adult Learning Principles
- Knowledge and application of training design and development and project management skills. Must be able to function in a multi-task environment, as part of a team and individually
- Professional memberships/certifications (e.g., ATD, SHRM, NBCC, etc.) and networks highly desired
- Experience working with vendors and contactors
- Advanced working knowledge using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel and Outlook
- Advance Proficiency using instructional design tools – Articulate Storyline, Adobe eLearning Suite and Master Collection, Camtasia, Captivate, Photoshop, Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, and Premier Pro.
- Experience developing eLearning programs that are SCORM/AICC compliant
- Attention to detail in creating and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Proficient working knowledge with LMS’s and LCMS’s
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, and problem solving skills
- Flexible and responsive to rapid change, strong ability to operate in a dynamic and reactive environment
- Demonstrates creative problem solving capability
- Seeks opportunities for continuous improvement
- Enjoys working with others in a collaborative, social environment
- 5 plus years of related instructional design experience. Diverse work experiences including small and large employer work environments essential. Previous instructional design experience in the banking and financial industries preferred.
- Experience developing content for global multi-lingual audiences. Candidate must have previous experience with global SME’s, stakeholders, and learners.
- Experience in designing and developing comprehensive programs and evaluation plans that incorporate adult education principles, experiential learning techniques and demonstrates impact on key business metrics; actively collaborating and contributing to effective teamwork as part of a global learning & development team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time