American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/ Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Customer Experience
The American Express Global
Commercial Services (GCS) business unit is a leading industry player in the
United States and supports businesses with a wide range of differentiated
products and services. The GCS Digital Marketing
team’s goal is to be the center of excellence in delivering significant Card
Member value through meaningful interactions at every touch point. We
foster high levels of Card Member satisfaction and long term engagement with
our Small Business customers via a range of digital channels. One critical
channel on this team is the application website experience.
As the Manager/Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Customer Experience, you will be responsible for delivering on critical revenue performance for Global Commercial Services (GCS) and will support our growth strategy by driving multi-product relationships with Small Business customers.
- Own the strategy, planning and execution of the Customer Marketing application site experience (for cross-sell into multi product relationships), which is a key enabler of Global Commercial Services marketing priorities for the Small Business Segment
- Enhance the Card Member journey across digital Card applications, passive site links, and landing pages by designing and implementing a strategic Test & Learn plan to deliver insights that fuel growth
- Continue refining measurement capabilities to ensure the impact of the site experience is captured, monitored and increased over time; establish and monitor performance benchmarks for optimization
- Develop the roadmap for the channel, fueling the future by adding next-generation API capabilities to leverage big data and deliver richer content, more personalized customer experiences, and deeper engagement
- Collaborate with Digital Card Marketing teams to launch an efficient shopping experience
- Outstanding Customer First strategic marketer with a growth mindset and a passion for small business customers
- Thought leader with proven track record of leveraging customer insights to develop marketing strategies that lead to best in class customer experiences
- Digital expertise and tech savvy: capable of negotiating with technology teams to prioritize and deliver innovation in the digital space
- Entrepreneurial problem-solver who can persevere through operational challenges and navigate a global, matrixed organization with the resilience to deliver big and small innovations that drive business goals
- Proven relationship manager, with the ability to influence and mobilize cross-functional teams and drive results in a fluid environment
- Highly effective communicator with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented project manager who can juggle multiple work-streams at one time and thrive at warp speed
- Sense of humor
- E-Commerce experience; designing digital user journeys that result in sales
- Experience in technology capabilities development (writing user stories) and/or advanced data analytics
- The will to win and a track record of exceptional achievement demonstrated by promotions and awards
- MBA a plus
The Manager/ Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Customer can be based out of the American Express Headquarters. Will consider other virtual locations.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time